The Pearl Izumi® Canyon Short has the tech you need for mountain-bike trail rides and the casual style that fits right in on the daily commute.
Relaxed-fit shorts feature a higher mid rise, loose fit, and knee length.
SELECT Transfer Dry fabric:
• Wicks energy-sapping moisture to the surface to keep you cool and dry.
• Four-way stretch offers improved range of motion.
• UPF 50+ fabric provides protection from the sun during outdoor performance.
Semi-floating bike short liner is attached at the back waistband.
Tour 3D Chamois®
• Designed for the enthusiast to intermediate cyclist.
• Two-layer variable density padding in a 4-13mm thickness based on targeted pressure mapping.
• Pre-shaped design utilizes Pressure Relief Technology (PRT) to optimize riding comfort and blood flow.
• Four-way stretch design.
• Breathable, moisture-wicking performance.
Semi-fitted waist with adjustable hook-and-loop tabs.
Zip fly and snap-button closure.
Zip hand pocket.
Printed logo detailing.
Body: 100% polyester;
Liner: 84% polyester, 16% elastane.
Machine wash and line dry.
Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 8. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 16 in
- Inseam: 8 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
Pearl Izumi Canyon Short vKkG1QAu